Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Express your pride in Canada. On the 150th anniversary of Confederation, proud Canadians across the country are celebrating what it means to be Canadian in 2017.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the map of Canada and has a distinctive dimensional feel to it as the viewer’s eye sweeps across the nation. The focal point is the large "150" at the center, superimposed on the map. Behind it all is Canada's national flag, rendered in laser frosting that gives it an ethereal feel.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2017 Silver Dollar 150th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
This special edition proof dollar is the perfect keepsake to preserve the spirit of this national celebration for years to come, while conveying the deep sense of pride that can be felt from coast to coast.
For this commemorative coin, cutting-edge technology meets artistic vision and craftsmanship. Laser frosting gives the flag an ethereal appearance as it rises up behind the 3D-like map of Canada - a fitting way to represent the electrifying sense of pride that fills the air from coast to coast.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.