1993 Australia 1 oz Silver Kangaroo (In Display Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Australian Silver Kangaroo is a 1 oz Silver bullion coin that is legal tender in Australia and is one of the few legal tender Silver bullion coins to change designs every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an illustrated display card.
- Mintage of only 72,853 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a bounding Red Kangaroo designed by Horst Hahne.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government with denomination of $1.
Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your shopping cart today for the perfect addition to your collection!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:Dec 1, 2015
Along with the Chinese Pandas, Aussie Kangaroos are some of the only changing design 'bullion' World coins. Not sure if these will ever have the wide audience of the Panda, but as always, APMEX was quick to deliver a high quality product.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.