Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Only 16,469 Krugerrands were minted in 2002 making this a tough date to acquire. Add this 2002 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.