You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a young girl sitting alone and gazing upward into the branches of an oak tree looking for help. The empty space around the girl is deliberate and meant to show the child’s sense of loneliness, isolation and helplessness.
- Reverse: Features an oak tree offering shelter and a sense of belonging to the family holding hands below it, which includes the girl from the obverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this special commemorative Boys Town Proof Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
In 2017, the non-profit Boys Town will celebrate 100 years of giving at-risk children the love, support, and education they need to succeed. This is the second of the two Silver commemorative coins the U.S. Mint will launch in 2017.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.