- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display card.
- Mintage of only 49,398 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an eastern grey kangaroo and her offspring on the inland plain of Australia, surrounded by the face value, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved 1996 1 oz Silver Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
Display card color and design of our choice.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Frtiz R
Date:Dec 1, 2015
Along with the Chinese Pandas, Aussie Kangaroos are some of the only changing design 'bullion' World coins. Not sure if these will ever have the wide audience of the Panda, but as always, APMEX was quick to deliver a high quality product.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.