- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1922 $50 Gold certificate, last of the large size Gold certificates.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant and a large serial number.
- Back: Typical golden orange color for which these Gold certificates are famous.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1200.
This is a scarce note, especially in this grade. Add this 1922 $50 Gold certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.