2017-W Burnished Silver Eagle MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish, which makes the features of this classic design even more attractive. This low-mintage coin has been certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC, adding to its collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add the NGC MS-70 2017 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a satin-like burnished finish. NGC certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Traditionally low mintages make the burnished coins an excellent addition to any Silver Eagle collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.