|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver 8 Reales from the reign of Ferdinand VI (1746-1759). 0.798 oz Silver.
- Struck in 1754 at The Mexico City Mint.
- NGC has certified and encapsulated this coin guaranteeing its MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Crowned shield flanked by assayers mark MF and denomination.
- Reverse: Crowned globes flanked by crowned pillars with banner, date below.
Protect and display your 8 Reales coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this piece of history to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.