2018 Somalia 1/50 oz Gold African Elephant BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
|1 - 9||$45.43||$45.90||$47.32|
|10 - 24||$45.18||$45.65||$47.06|
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst issued by Somalia in 2017, this coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series. This tiny Gold African Elephant coin has a face value of 20 Shillings.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/50 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the rim of the coin. In the background are two birds in flight and a leafless tree.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 1/50 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.