1907 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These high quality Pre-1933 Gold coins exhibit rich luster with tremendous eye appeal. These examples have been graded as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.