|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Pre-33 Gold is popular amongst collectors for its beloved designs. Add this certified Liberty Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.