|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 1.5468 oz of Silver between the World War 1 Commemorative Silver Dollar (Philadelphia minted) and Army Silver Medal (West Point minted).
- Comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin Obverse: Depicts a right-facing World War I soldier holding a rifle, intent on moving forward.
- Coin Reverse: Features a cluster of poppy flowers entwined in barbed wire.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Medal Obverse: Shows an enactment of two soldiers, one is cutting barbed wire while the other provides cover with rifle in hand. In the background are damaged trees and craters with an exploding shell.
- Medal Reverse: Depicts the United States Army Seal with inscriptions "UNITED STATES ARMY", "OVER THERE!", "CENTENNIAL OF WORLD WAR I" and "2018".
Don't miss this opportunity to own and be a part of groundbreaking history. Add this special commemorative World War I Commemorative Silver Set to your cart today!
The World War I Centennial Commemorative series was authorized by Congress in 2014, serving to mark the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War I, and honors the 4.7 million men and women who served. The design of this coin was selected from a 2016 public competition directed by the U.S. Mint. The coin obverse has been titled Soldier's Charge and the reverse aptly titled Poppies in the Wire. As reported by the Army Times, World War I veterans have no national memorial in Washington, D.C thus the purchase of this coin is to help construct a flagpole and a 65-foot-long commemorative wall in their honor.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.