10% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Issued from the country of Barbados, comes the second release in the limited mintage series featuring the striking Trident from the National flag of Barbados.
This coin is the second release in the 4 coin series all partnered with the country of Barbados. Each release will have a very limited mintage with the inaugural release. The Gold features a limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms, the national symbol featuring fist of a Barbadian holding two stalks of sugar cane. Upon the shield are a pair of the national flowers, known as the Pride of Barbados, and a single bearded fig tree. The shield is supported by a dolphin fish and a pelican. They stand for the fishing industry and Pelican Island, respectively.
- Reverse: Features the trident symbol as it appears on the Barbados national flag as well as the face value Five Dollars and the year.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is a legal tender in the country of Barbados.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review