Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin is the second release in the 4 coin series all partnered with the country of Barbados. Each release will have a very limited mintage with the inaugural release. The Gold features a limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms, the national symbol featuring fist of a Barbadian holding two stalks of sugar cane. Upon the shield are a pair of the national flowers, known as the Pride of Barbados, and a single bearded fig tree. The shield is supported by a dolphin fish and a pelican. They stand for the fishing industry and Pelican Island, respectively.
- Reverse: Features the trident symbol as it appears on the Barbados national flag as well as the face value Five Dollars and the year.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is a legal tender in the country of Barbados.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.