- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A new collection from New Zealand Mint commemorates seven characters from the popular television series STAR TREK. This fourth release features Dr. Leonard McCoy and the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Star Trek themed protective sleeve. This note can be added to the collector's album, only available through purchase of the first note in the series, Captain Kirk.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value and metal content.
- Reverse: Features Dr. Leonard McCoy and the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 from Star Trek: The Original Series. The note features engraving and colorized printing to enhance the design.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Add this 5 gram Dr. Leonard McCoy Silver Note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.