- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each coin to ensure the authenticity and condition of the product. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely.
- Individually selected by our numismatic team to ensure you receive our nicest BU quality coins.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The card insert features a chuck wagon parked on the desert ground.
- Packaged in a tamper-evident RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust".
Present your Morgan Silver Dollar with an attractive display box added to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
These coins exhibit no wear, and retain their original mint luster. Due to their weight, however, most coins will have typical contact marks. Add these Brilliant Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:The Great Northwest And Then Some
Date:Mar 12, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.