Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- First Day of Issue designation guarantees these coins were shipped from the Mint on the first day these coins were released.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In keeping with the ideals of the original Krugerrand, the mint has developed a 1 oz Silver Bullion Coin as a means of reliable and attainable investment in the Krugerrand. 51 years after the release of the original Gold bullion Krugerrand, the South African Mint and Rand Refinery have jointly released the first Silver Bullion Coin. Add this 2018 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand First Day of Issue graded coin to your cart today!
Each Bullion Silver coin is struck in one continuous press that creates its lustrous finish. The Silver 1 oz BU features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967 and has been a mainstay of the Gold bullion industry. This 2018 1 oz Silver Krugerrand will be popular with investors and collectors.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Pure Gold
Date:Oct 18, 2018
These South Africa Silver Krugerrands are a must have. You can’t beat that this is the first of the firsts and in the most top notch condition possible! And this exactly what I got. Absolutely perfect condition. This is a real treat to have and a real piece of history just made that’ll be around for who knows very long time! Would be a “perfect “ Christmas gift!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.