- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1929.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Graded Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial building.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1528.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers make them great collector items. Add these great collector’s items to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.