- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $5 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1934.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These series 1934-D notes will be in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Although they are still legal tender, their blue seals and serial numbers make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Clarke/Snyder signatures—Friedberg #1654.
Silver Certificates were adopted for circulation in this denomination beginning in 1886. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when this type was discontinued. The $5 Federal Reserve Note then became the only type circulating.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.