- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Canadian Silver 5 cents were struck in the early 1900's during the reign of King Edward VII (1901-1910). They are made with 0.925 Fine Silver and would make an excellent addition to any collection.
- Canada Silver 5 Cents struck during the reign of King Edward VII (1901-1910).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of Edward VII right.
- Reverse: Crown above denomination and date within wreath.
- KM-9 & 13.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian 5 Cent coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.