- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The seventh and final release in the Star Trek: The Next Generation foil note collection features artwork from the finale episode in Season 7, called "All Good Things...".
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Star Trek themed protective sleeve. This note fits into the Star Trek: The Next Generation collector's album, only available through purchase of the first note in the collection, The Encounter at Fairpoint, Pt. 1.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the colorized poster artwork from a compelling episode in Season 7, "All Good Things..." The original poster artwork was designed by Juan Ortiz.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Complete your Star Trek: The Next Generation Silver Seven-Note collection with the last 5 gram foil note on the series. Add this 5 gram All Good Things Silver foil note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.