|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7980 oz of Silver.
- Assayer Mark JD.
- Mint mark LM (Lima).
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Bourbon coat of arms crowned.
- Reverse: Crowned globes representing the old and new worlds surrounded by the pillars of Hercules.
- The Legend "Plus Ultra" more beyond was a popular reference to the widespread size and richness of the Spanish Empire.
- Exceptionally rare in this condition.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own a true condition rarity. Add this Peruvian 8 Reales to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||LM - Lima|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.