Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin shows Very Fine details with an old light cleaning.
- Approximately .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 10, 2015
What's not to like; A first year Morgan minted in Carson City. A popular favorite for any coin collector. Would give 5 stars if shipping didn't take a month. APMEX has the best selection of coins and currency old and new alike.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Merchant response: We're glad you're pleased with the item. Our records show delivery in under two weeks, which included check payment hold time. It can feel like a month when you're anxious to receive it...
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.