|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Proof - 70 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Eagles have developed the reputation as America's favorite Gold coin for their classic design and Gold content. This example has the added appeal of being certified in perfect 70 condition by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/2 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1995-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.