- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On June 14, 1919, a modified First World War Vickers Vimy bomber lifted off from St. John’s, Newfoundland and flew straight into the history books. British aviators John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown persevered through a rough takeoff, equipment failures, fog, ice and snow before crash-landing the next day in County Galway, Ireland. In doing so, they became the first aviators to cross the Atlantic Ocean in less than 72 consecutive hours — a new milestone in aviation history.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a reproduction of a Canadian postage stamp, designed by Robert William Bradford and issued in 1969, on the 50th anniversary of the first non-stop transatlantic flight.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime, add this 2019 Silver First Non-Stop Transatlantic Flight Commemorative Stamp coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 7, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.