1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate Black Eagle VG (FR#232)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is one of the popular Black Eagle notes, so named for the prominent spread winged eagle at center above the small portraits of Lincoln & Grant. No currency collection is complete without one of these notes in it!
- Printed between October of 1913 and December of 1914.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Very Good example with typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors with the large eagle perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. Add this 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Parker/Burke signatures—Friedberg #232.
The Parker/Burke signature combo is a relatively scarce issue as these two men were in their respective offices concurrently for just 14 months.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.