|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Uniquely shaped into the form of a snowflake.
- Comes in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Adorned with fine detail and delicate undulating silk finish wave pattern and shaped like a snowflake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
BGM (Big Gold Minting) coins attain a significantly larger surface area compared to conventionally minted coins without requiring more raw material. Add this 1/2 gram Golden Snowflake coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Small-time Gold Junkie
Date:Oct 28, 2020
I personally am not too familar with the "Cook Island" location but this cute snowflake was well done. Also like the fact that there are collectable.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.