Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the representation of Stuart Devlin's depiction of a kookaburra on a tree stump surrounded by native foliage, as it appeared on The Perth Mint's 1990 Australian Kookaburra Silver Bullion Coin. Also included in the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription '1990 2020', and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on a roof at dawn with stylized rays of light in the background. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 30TH ANNIVERSARY", the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, and the weight and purity. Each coin's reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved latter within the coin's AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series with a special anniversary design. Add the 2020 1 Kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A gold bug I am not
Date:Nov 25, 2019
This thing is massive! Only wish the plastic was a bit better fitting. Moves a bit around when handing. Small milky spot in the edge....Very nice tho.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.