- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Previous 1 ounce Gold Domed coins from Royal Australian Mint have quickly sold out from the Mint, some even in the first few weeks of the release! Now is your chance to own an extremely limited mintage, beautiful .9999 fine Gold coin with a Proof finish. The coin is elegantly packaged in a box that displays both the coin and the certificate, and also included is a Lunar-themed outer box.
- Limited mintage of only 750 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes a display box, along with an outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the lunar calendar wheel, with the rat at the top of the wheel, and the Ian-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a clever rat, surrounded by auspicious lychee. Also included is the title "Year of the Rat", along with the metal content and purity.
The Royal Australian Mint has released a new Gold Domed coin to celebrate the first animal in the Chinese Lunar calendar, the rat. Add this special 2020 1 oz Gold Domed Lunar Year of the Rat Proof coin to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Rat
The rat is the first sign of the twelve-year lunar calendar, and 2020 brings the year of the metal rat. People born under this sign are known for being talented, persuasive and self-aware. The traditional story of the zodiac race also describes the Rat's clever, and quick-witted nature. When the Jade Emperor had the twelve animals of the zodiac race across the river to decide which order they would go in, the rat hitched a ride on the strong Ox, and managed to come in first.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Frank FL
From:Miami Beach, FL
Date:May 28, 2020
The coin is beautiful and so is the container. I like how it is numbered and sealed by the mint.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.