|Volume Discount Pricing|
Proof - 70 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that this coin was delivered from the mint in the first 30 days after release.
- Obverse: Portrays Lady Liberty carrying a cornucopia in a field with a young girl playing nearby and a farm house in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight carrying an olive branch with its talons. This will remain the common reverse design for the remainder of the series (2018 - 2020).
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.