Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Small mintage of only 10,428 coins
- 1921 Missouri Centennial commemorative half dollar was issued to honor the centennial of Missouri's admission to the Union.
- Designed by Robert Aitken
- It was issued in both the "Plain" and "2*4" varieties, the 2*4 designates that Missouri was the 24th state admitted to the Union.
- Obverse: Features the bust of a frontiersman.
- Reverse: Shows a frontiersman and an Indian.
Protect and display your Missouri Centennial half dollar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1921 Missouri Centennial Commem Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.