Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and .8% Copper.
- A lighter metal composition, weighing 2.5 grams.
- Copper coating issues are common among the early year zinc cents, with characteristic bubbling or raised dots.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro and features the Lincoln Memorial.
- This design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this Memorial Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.