- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2020 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2020 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins, which is far less than the 2,500 of prior releases.
- Reverse: Depicts the Purple-throated Carib Hummingbird flying above flowers as it searches for nectar.
- The rim features wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Dominica Colorized Hummingbird Proof to your cart today!
The coin's image captures the essence of Dominica, a lush utopia that ferries weary travelers to another time. Officially known as the Commonwealth of Dominica, the island paradise is affectionately regarded as "The Nature Isle" thanks to its stunning tropical vistas and volcanically-heated, steaming lake. Boasting some of the Caribbean's best hiking and diving, Dominica is a "must-visit" destination for individuals looking to behold nature's bounty and bask under the warm Caribbean sun!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.