|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 3||$753.00||$756.78||$784.37|
|4 - 24||$745.50||$749.25||$776.56|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The APMEX MintDirect® process assures that each 25-coin tube of 1 oz 2021 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs comes directly from sealed Royal Canadian Mint boxes, guaranteeing these .9999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. Featuring RCM’s new MintShield™ white spot reducing technology, the 2021 Silver Maple Leaf Coin is unmatchable. The coin also features an added measure of security with its unique design of light diffracting pattern of radial lines.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Multiples of 100 are packaged in four 25-coin mint tubes, which will be placed into a Silver Canadian Maple Leaf APMEX® Mini Monster Box (9 3/4” x 2 1/2” x 4 5/8”).
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “21” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes in secure Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2021 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series:
Silver Maples are known for having a high Silver content of .9999 fine Silver. This valuable composition combined with the beautiful Canadian maple leaf design is enhanced by the reflective surface, making these Canadian coins exceptionally pleasing to the eye. First minted in 1988, there have been different designs for commemorative editions, but the Canadian maple leaf has always stayed the main focus. The maple leaf design is even used as a distinctive privy mark on multiple series provided by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features:
Since 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA. Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later now features MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 15, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.