Only $5.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 500-Coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Royal Canadian Mint. Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and .9999 fine purity.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “21” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most iconic and beloved designs on all bullion coins. Add this 2021 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box to your cart today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series:
Silver Maples are known for having a high Silver content of .9999 fine Silver. This valuable composition combined with the beautiful Canadian maple leaf design is enhanced by the reflective surface, making these Canadian coins exceptionally pleasing to the eye. First minted in 1988, there have been different designs for commemorative editions, but the Canadian maple leaf has always stayed the main focus. The maple leaf design is even used as a distinctive privy mark on multiple series provided by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features:
Since 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA. Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later now features MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.