- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round will be in Prooflike condition and comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the outline of the city of Jerusalem with an angelic dove in flight above.
- Reverse: Shows the year 2021, with the weight and purity and the Holy Land Mint logo.
- Features the Agosi Precious Metals mint mark on the reverse. Rounds are minted on LBMA certified blanks.
Display your Dove of Peace Silver round by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz Dove of Peace Silver round to your cart today!
Jerusalem in Hebrew means "City of Peace” and the symbol of the dove has a storied history, beginning with the story of Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11) in which the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man. Throughout history, the dove was a renowned figure in both Christian and Hebrew manuscripts, even appearing in ancient Roman catacombs.
The dove now serves as a symbol of the Holy Spirit in Christian iconography and was said to have whispered the words of God into the ear of Muhammad. The image of the dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, as it once did, and will continue to be the inspiration for a brighter future.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 5, 2021
Sometimes a coin can be too simple. however, this one squeeeks by. If you have friends, family, or someone you know who has visited the holy land this is a good gift to give. that's why a 4 out of 5.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Common (higher mintage)
Posted By:Pat H.
Date:Dec 21, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.