- Product Details
The Full Head designation is a tough designation to receive from either service. This is a blast white coin with no problems. A great coin to add to any higher end set.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1930 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.