- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Colonial era note, dated May 10, 1780 was issued by the State of North Carolina.
- Notes will be housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Graded as Extra Fine details with a repair.
- Face: Features the ominous warning "Death to Counterfeit" lining the right border.
- Back: States "Twenty Five Dollars" and is "Printed by James Davis, 1780".
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note was denominated in the value of Twenty Five Spanish Milled Dollars which circulated widely at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.