Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a Great Horned Owl with its long earlike tufts. The coin has graphics in the around the edge of the coin. The name of the series and coin are included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Great Horned Owl is the first in the Owls Series. Add this Great Horned Owl Silver coin to your cart today!
Great Horned Owl
The Great Horned Owl is common in North America and can be found in deserts, wetlands, forests, grasslands and cities. This owl has soft feathers that insulate them against the cold weather and help them fly quietly.
The country of issue, Tokelau is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphinfish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.