This Silver Half Dollar coin was minted in 1935 to honor the 200th anniversary of the birth of Daniel Boone, the famous American frontiersman.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Models were prepared by Augustus Lukeman, an American sculptor.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Daniel Boone with the face value below.
- Reverse: Displays Boone standing with Blackfish, the war chief of the Chillicothe band of the Shawnee Tribe.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1935 Daniel Boone Commemorative Half Dollar to your cart today!