- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck by The Perth Mint, the third release in the popular Black Flag series features Ching Shih and The Red Flag Fleet. This coin has a limited mintage of only 500 coins!
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a representation of Ching Shih along with her Red Flag Fleet of ships. She is standing at the front of the ship holding her sword. The design also features the words "THE RED FLAG FLEET", "BLACK FLAG: CHING SHIH", the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated third release of the Black Flag Series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2021 Tuvalu 5 oz Silver The Red Flag Fleet coin to your cart today!
Ching Shih & The Red Flag Fleet
In the early 1800s, Ching Shih became a well known pirate and was synonymous with The Red Flag Fleet. At the height of her career, she oversaw between 50,000 & 70,000 men.
The Black Flag Series
Throughout the 17th & 18th centuries pirate ships proudly displayed their ominous and unique black flags to announce themselves in battle. Each release in this series, struck by The Perth Mint, features a famous pirate along with the emblem they associated with. Learn more about the Black Flag series here.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review