Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a representation of Ching Shih along with her Red Flag Fleet of ships. She is standing at the front of the ship holding her sword. The design also features the words "THE RED FLAG FLEET," "BLACK FLAG: CHING SHIH," the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated third release of the Black Flag series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2021 Tuvalu 5 oz Silver The Red Flag Fleet coin to your cart today!
Ching Shih & The Red Flag Fleet
In the early 1800s, Ching Shih became a well-known pirate and was synonymous with The Red Flag Fleet. At the height of her career, she oversaw between 50,000 and 70,000 men.
The Black Flag Series
Throughout the 17th and 18th centuries pirate ships proudly displayed their ominous and unique black flags to announce themselves in battle. Each release in this series struck by The Perth Mint features a famous pirate along with the emblem they associated with. Find the rest of the Black Flag series coins and learn about the other pirate ships in this collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.