You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 15,000 coins!
- Coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in themed monster boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed image of Batman lunging through the air above the background of Gotham city and the Batman logo in the night sky. The metal content, Batman trademark and DC Comics copyright appear below for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official DC Comic Justice League: Batman coins make the perfect gift for Batman fans, numismatists and investors alike.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver DC Comics Justice League: Batman coin to your cart today!
Batman and the Justice League
Batman and his alter ego Bruce Wayne came into existence in 1939 for National Comics Publications, which would later become DC Comics. Known for his tragic backstory and grittier character, Batman is arguably one of the more popular super heroes ever created and has been the subject of countless comic books, cartoons and feature films. Unlike his fellow heroes, Batman relies upon more plausible human abilities such as wit, martial arts training and high tech gadgetry to solve crime and defeat the bad guys. As a co-founder of the Justice League, Batman stands shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Superman, Aquaman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg who will feature on future coin releases in this series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 20, 2021
Date:Mar 16, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.