- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 333 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of Mongolia with circles and includes the inscriptions for the country of issue, face value and the weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features detailed image of the Mandala of Vasudhara, with Buddhist Vasudhala in the center.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin struck using the enhanced Smartminting technology, giving it an unbelievable high relief. An incredible detailed antique finish coin. Add this 3 oz Antique Silver Vasudhara Mandala coin to your cart today!
Vasudhara is the Buddhist Bodhisattva of wealth, prosperity, and abundance with one face and six hands. Vasudhara holds various objects in her hands that are attributed to her. She is popular in many Buddhist countries and is often a subject in Buddhist legends and art.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.