- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® with an enhanced reverse frosted cameo finish.
- Coin comes in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features a large American Flamingo along with a flock in the background.
- Minted and manufactured by Pobjoy Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Island government.
Protect and display your Silver Flamingo Reverse Frosted BU coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order. This coin would be a great addition to any coin collection or portfolio. Own this exciting bullion coin minted for the British Virgin Islands by adding this stunning 1 oz Silver Flamingo Reverse Frosted BU coin to your cart today.The American Flamingo:
American Flamingos are the only species of Flamingo that naturally inhabits North America. These large wading birds have a beautiful reddish-pink plumage, which can be seen in Florida. More specifically, the most southern regions such as South Florida and the Keys. These beautiful birds lay a single egg on a muddy mound during the months of May and August. The incubation time can take anywhere from 28 to 32 days, which both parents look after their young until about six years of age or until they reach full maturity.
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family ran business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalla (royal crowns and scepters), tokens, and a wide range of numismatic coins. Also, Pobjoy is known for developing the first man-made precious metals called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage in the world!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 19, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.