- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I. Its beautiful artistic design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Untouched since their discovery from mint bags, rolls and albums, these coins showcase original patina.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “PEACE” underneath the eagle.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this Brilliant Uncirculated 1922-1925 Originally Toned Peace Dollar in your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.