Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set!
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
- Mintage of 51,737,000 coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this BU 1922 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Happy collector
From:West Covina, CA
Date:Sep 16, 2018
I got my first coin and it is BU uncirculated as advertise. The price is still affordable fot this year. Will buy more as price is affordable.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.