- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This originally shaped coin pays homage to Hedwig, the owl that Hagrid gave to Harry Potter for his 11th birthday bought in Diagon Alley. Hedwig holds in its beak the acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, received by every wizard on his 11th birthday.
- Limited mintage of only 250 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: On the obverse we find the bolt shaped scar of Harry Potter, the mark of an Unforgivable Spell cast by the wizard Voldemort. The face value of this coin as well as the acronym RF are also engraved on this side.
- Reverse: Hedwig holds in its beak the acceptance letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, received by every wizard on his 11th birthday.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2021 Gold €200 Harry Potter Hedwig Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.