|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-66 (Red/Brown) condition.
- Struck in Copper with a Reeded Edge.
- Obverse: Barber's Liberty Head facing left wearing a coronet inscribed liberty with her hair tied back. Stars around the border.
- Reverse: An eagle perched holding three arrows and an olive branch,E PLURIBUS UNUM in field above eagle, IN GOD WE TRUST on ribbon below.UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / FIVE DOLLARS around border.
Showcase your certified $5.00 Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $5.00 Pattern graded PR-66 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 66|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.