- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .342 oz of Silver.
- This coin was recovered from the wreck of the S.S. John Berry. A U.S. Military ship carrying a major payment of Silver and Silver bullion to Saudi ARAMCO.
- Each coin will be packaged in its original recovery brochure which includes an informational certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Inscription within a beaded circle, legend above, crossed swords below within a design flanked by palm trees.
- Reverse: Inscription within a beaded circle; legend above, value below within denomination flanked by palm trees.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to add this unique part of World War II history to your Precious Metals holdings! Add one of these shipwreck coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.