- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.25 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 19 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 380 are packaged inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 0.5 pounds, featuring the Royal Mint's guilloche design.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The prestigious Britannia coin is now available in a smaller 1/4 oz size. Add this 2021 1/4 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
The Great Britain Silver Britannia Coin
The Silver Britannia coins feature the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. This image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. New for 2021, this prestigious coin is now available in a 1/4 oz size, packaged in tubes of 19 and monster boxes of 380.
The Great Britain Britannia Coin Series
First released as 1 oz Gold Britannia coins in 1987, The Royal Mint began producing the 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997 as a Proof, and then as a bullion coin in 1998. The coins minted from 1998 to 2012 contain .958 fine Silver, and beginning in 2013, bullion issues became the first to contain .999 fine Silver. Today, the coin series is released yearly in several sizes in Gold and Platinum Britannia coins, along with the Silver Britannias coins in both Brilliant Uncirculated and limited mintage Proofs.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.