- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which Silver dollars was selected as the main theme.
- Housed in an inert quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition.
- Large Brown Seal variety.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States.
- Back: Five 1886 Morgan Silver Dollars prominently displayed at center surrounded by highly stylized scrollwork.
- There are three heavy creases in this example noted for accuracy.
- Rosecrans/Huston signature combo—Friedberg #263.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. As this type becomes very pricey in high grades, examples at this level of preservation are affordable for a larger segment of currency collectors. Add this 1886 $5.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.